Open Repair Shop
- Tuesday, July 31, 2018
- 6:00 PM 7::30 PM
- Bike Teacher923 Pine AvenueSan Jose, CA, 95125United States (map)
Welcome to the "Open Service Shop". Bring your bike and your willingness to learn bicycle mechanic repair. This class is limited to 4 persons.
This open shop class will allow you to tune and repair your bike while getting professional instruction. You choose what to address on your bike in this 90-minute professionally guided class. You create your agenda on your bike in a fully equipped service shop.
This is not your "Wednesday night bike shop clinic". Four people, your bike, ninety minutes to complete your individual tasks.
What are the guidelines?
- $50 per person
- Work on your bike
- Fully equipped shop
- 4 person max
- 90 minutes
- One instructor
- Option to extend your time (the day of).
- Located in San Jose CA (Willow Glen) 95125
What can you work on?
- Adjust brakes, derailleurs, headset, hubs, bottom bracket.
- Replace brake pads, tube replacement.
- Replace chain
- Replace other small item components. (ask Arthur whats allowed)
- Install non-in-depth components, i.e. racks, lights, grips, saddles etc.
- Wheel truing (must have some experience. (Park Tool professional truing stand available.)
- You may perform everything involved in a tune-up and then some.
- More in-depth tasks may be performed, ask Arthur
July 28th, Saturday 10 am - 12:30 pm
July 31st, Tuesday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
August 2nd Tuesday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Agust 4th 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Call (408) 210-2980
Bike Teacher 923 Pine ave San Jose CA 95125